Object-Oriented JNI for .NET (low-level), Library for .NET Framework v.1.1. Supports Standard JNI interface (SUN/IBM/MS JDK1.1.x-1.6.x) for developing and running code in C#, MCpp, VB, J#.
The main features available:
- JNI code can be written only in managed code;
- supported .NET languages: C#, VB, J#, Managed C++;
- implements regular JNI SDK compatible with JDK1.3.x (32 bits) and above;
- supports two ways of Java Native methods implementation: from Java code with System.loadLibrary(...) or System.load(...) and from JNI code with RegisterNatives(...)/UnregisterNatives(...);
- Java native methods are implemented only with .NET managed functions;
- marshaling and unmarshaling of .NET data types are hidden from Developer;
- implemented special mechanism for shellow copy of Java references in JNI code to reduce a number of them in JVM, save JVM Heap and improve JNI code performance.
- to implement Java native methods from Java code with System.load() or System.loadLibrary() you should load OOJNI.NET20.DLL first in some place of your Java code. Set path to OOJNI.NET20.DLL and your .NET module like to any C++ JNI library;
- this update includes fast cast operations from/to Java primitive arrays to/from .NET primitive arrays.
The same library for .NET Framework v.2.0 is available at
Object-Oriented JNI for .NET (low-level) is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-04-19. The program can be installed on WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Object-Oriented JNI for .NET (low-level) (version 3.00.07) has a file size of 1.42 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 154 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.